If you have any questions, please send an email to [email protected]
Examples for why a panel may be declined:
- The applied host is not already registered for the convention by the time pre-registration is over
- Possible problems with the hotel
- The applied panel is an 18+ panel (We will only be doing general public panels for the first year)
- Panel host plans to charge panel attendees a fee
- Panel plans to distribute food, drinks, snacks, or other edibles/consumables
Accommodations:Pine Fur Con will do its best to accommodate approved panels. If panels require materials or items to be provided, the Con will do its best to fit those needs. If the needs cannot be met the panel hosts will be informed promptly and asked if they can proceed without it. Any materials provided by Pine Fur Con must be returned to Pine Fur Con at completion of the panel unless explicitly informed otherwise by the Events and Panels department.
Pine Fur Con will not be able to provide any of the following equipment:
- Computers, laptops, tablets, or mobile devices
- Extra cables, connectors, or adapters apart from what is provided with equipment
- Additional internet access beyond the service provided by the hotel
Applications:Panel declines are at the sole discretion of the Events and Panels department. Any rejected panel may be asked to rework parts or sections of their proposal in order to be reconsidered.
Panel applications will be closed March 31st. If any time slots remain open, the department may revisit declined applications or open back up for a short period of time.
Panel applications are now closed, thank you to all who have applied!