In order to participate in the competition you MUST ATTEND PRELIMINARIES ON TIME (description below). The rules must also be followed in order to avoid being disqualified.
- Dancer must meet the following minimum fursuit requirements: fursuit head, two hand paws, and two foot paws.
- Group dances are also allowed and will be allowed more length for their music.
- Groups will be judged as a single act alongside the rest of the competitors.
- We are very excited to see you there!
- Music submitted must be between 1 to 2 minutes, if in a group that time can be extended to 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
- Music must be appropriate for all ages.
- Music may be submitted now, if not it must be submitted by March 22nd, 2019.
- You can submit by sending an MP3 to [email protected] , with the subject line "Dance Comp Music Entry" (Please don't forget to include your sona name, and label the track with your name)
- If you want to change tracks prior at the convention, please have your track on a USB drive when checking in at preliminaries.
- Preliminaries / tech rehearsal allows us to confirm your track is good to go, well as make any cuts necessary if there are enough entries. You will be emailed more information about this as the convention gets closer.
- All participants must be present at the start of preliminaries, which will be announced via email 2 weeks before the convention. Please note the dance comp and dance competition prelims are held on the Saturday of the convention.
- All participants must be present 30 minutes prior to the final dance competition, failure to check in may result in your spot being given to someone else.
Click here to apply!